Jacob’s
Stats:
Age: 9 months
Weight: 18 lbs. 11 oz
Length: 28"
Eye Color: deep blue
Hair color: blonde
Eating Schedule: 5 oz
3 times/day, 6-8 oz morning and night, Solids at lunch and dinner. Starting to
cut out the dinner bottle
Sleeping: Jacob naps
two times a day. His first nap is
in the morning and his long nap is from around 3:30pm-5:30pm. He still sleeps at night from around
9:30pm-8:00am
Clothing: All 9 month
clothes
Woo-hoo! I'm 9 months old! I'm learning, growing, and changing everyday. I love to explore and discover new things. I also love being talked to, sang to, and rocked. My 8th month has been pretty great. My Papa has been in Saudi for work and then at the end of my 8th month my Nana was able to come see me too. I also took a trip to Dubai with Mommy and Daddy and a bunch of my friends but I'll write more on that later. It has been a blast having my Nana here during the day with Mommy to help take care of me. I get lots of extra special attention and Mommy gets help.
I've learned lots of new things in my 8th month like waving "bye bye". However, I do still do it after the person I'm telling bye has already walked away. I learned how to climb the steps which has kept Mom super busy trying to teach me how to go down the steps without hurting myself (our villa has two steps that separate the kitchen from his play room and the foyer from the living area). Being able to climb the steps has also given me some more area to explore. I found Mommy's abayas and played Peek-a-Boo in them. As if that wasn't enough learning, I also learned how to pull-up on the coffee table, toys, and the couch. I walk around the furniture some when I'm feeling really brave. I've even started crawling correctly when I want to.
This month I've been eating a lot more solids and even started chicken. My favorites are still apples, carrots, sweet potatoes, and bananas but I will eat most things Mommy gives me. I've had a french fry or two and some bread from the table. I still LOVE my puffs and Nana brought me yogurt melts from the USA which are yummy.
He is so precious, Steph, I can't wait to see him again. I miss you guys a ton. What a sweet baby boy.. he has amazing parents! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!