Our hotel had awesome views of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa and the fountains that surround it. We were in perfect walking distance to the Burj and to the Dubai Mall. We arrived at our hotel kinda late in the evening and they were out of baby cribs so Mom had to make me a homemade baby crib. It was very fancy!
| My Crib |
| View from the hotel room |
We spent our first day taking a leisurely stroll to the mall and then shopping till we dropped. Well, at least thats what Mom did. Dad and I hung out and shopped some and let Mom have some alone time. For dinner we ate outside at near the fountains at P.F. Chang's and then we took a nice stroll back to the hotel and stopped to watch the fountains along the way.
| Walking to the mall |
Next up, I had booked us a sweet resort called The Atlantis Palm. This place is it's own mega-resort with lots of restaurants, shops, a water park, aquarium, and even a dolphin bay. Once we made our way to the Atlantis we didn't leave again until we were headed for the airport. Upon check-in, I explored our awesome new room. It had a great bathroom to play in! I loved crawling around and exploring the new place.
Once I was done exploring we headed down to the kids area of the water park. I had explored so much in the room that I was worn out before we even made it to the water park area. So the first thing I did was take a nap along with my buddy Miles.
Finally, I woke up well rested and ready for some water-park fun! I played with Dad and my friends in the water.
The next day we booked our very own beach side cabana where we were able to hang out and play ALL day long! I even took my naps on the beach. As usual, I just loved playing in the sand. I would even crawl my way to the water. Mom thought the salt water would make me mad but she was wrong. I still loved splashing and playing in the salty beach water.
| Napping on the beach |
Of course I hung with Mom some too.
After a long day at the beach, I decided I wanted to spend a nice quiet evening in the hotel room so I ordered a nanny to come stay with me while Mom and Dad went out. She was a really sweet lady from Kenya and did a great job putting me to bed. This is what Mom and Dad saw when they returned:For our last day in Dubai we decided to hit up some of the spots we hadn't seen yet so we headed down to the Atlantis pool and then cleaned up and went to the Aquarium. I loved splashing in the water and can't wait to go to the pool more often. I also really enjoyed the aquarium. The fish were so bright and pretty and moved around a lot!
At last it was time to head back home. Although Dubai was fun, I was excited to see all my toys again!
No comments:
Post a Comment