Saturday, March 30, 2013

First Overnight

While Nana and Papa were in Saudi, I decided to take full advantage and get a night away from Mom and Dad. It would be my first time to spend a full night away from my parents but I was so excited to have Nana and Papa all to myself.  Nana was at my house when I woke up from my nap and then around 6pm we headed off to their apartment.  Once there I had a whole new place to explore.  Nana and Papa let me get into all sorts of stuff that Mom and Dad usual won't let me.  I played with the entertainment center, the drawers in the kitchen, and even the toilet!  I crawled as fast as I could down the hall way hoping they wouldn't catch me but they shut the doors on me.




After a while of playing, we all sat down for dinner.

Of course Nana and Papa let me stay up way past my bed time but eventually it was time for bed.




At first it seemed like fun....
And then they left me... 
I played so much with Nana and Papa that I slept until 9 am!  I just wanted to make sure they would want to keep me again in the future.  Once I woke up, Papa brought me into bed with him and Nana and we had fun playing.  

At last, Mom started calling and asking for me to come home.  She must have missed me!  I had so much fun spending the night with my Nana and Papa.  I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment