My Mom has been preparing all week for our trip to the USA! This will be my first time on US soil since I was born. I am an American citizen and can't wait to see my homeland. We land in Houston and will spend a few days there meeting my Great Grandma Eddy, Aunt Selena and cousins Beau, Wyatt, and Madasin. Then we will go to Oklahoma to meet my Grandpa Sperling for the first time, my Aunt Jackie and Uncle Andy, and cousins Kate and Evan. I will also go to Stillwater to meet all of the extended family and see my future college campus-at least that's what Mom and Dad think.
The trip to get there takes about 21 hours with 2 flights one lasting 16 hours. I'm not that concerned about it because I will have my own comfy bed and Mom and Dad to attend to my every need. I guess if anyone needs prayers to get through it, it will be Mom. But, please pray for safe travels. USA, I will see you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment