Today I am 3 months old. I have had a busy 3rd month full of growing, changing, smiling, and traveling. I love to squeal, gurgle and talk and kick my legs like I'm trying to ride a bike real fast. I'm still not a fan of tummy time but I'm getting pretty good at holding my head up high. I've recently started to like sitting up in mommy's lap and watch the world. I find my hands super fascinating and tasty. I've also just started holding onto toys and putting them in my mouth. I know month 4 is going to be a blast. I will make my first trip to the USA!
Jacob’s Stats:
Age: 3 months
Weight: 12lbs
Length: 23 ¼”
Eye Color: deep blue
Hair Color: blonde/red
Eating Schedule: 3 hours- 5oz. Still mostly nursing.
New Activities: Jacob is talking up a storm. He loves to ooh and ahh, gurgle and
squeal. He has found his hands and loves chewing on them. He stays awake for
longer periods of time and smiles at everyone especially mommy and daddy. The
small 4 oz bottles have been put away and he wears 3 month or 3-6 month
clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment