Tuesday, September 11, 2012

France

This past week I went to France with my parents.  We spent the first half of the week touring Paris and Versailles.  We went to the Champs Elysee, Arc De Triumph, Louvre, Eiffel Tower, and Versailles.  I was such a trooper and didn't complain much about being in the stroller or the carrier most of the time. It was fun getting to have a whole week to spend all day long with my daddy.  I can't believe at 2 months old I already have a stamp in my passport. I'm a lucky guy!

The second half of the week we spent in Normandy.  One day we went to Mont Saint Michel and the next day we did a D-Day tour.  Mom kept joking with people that I was getting my history lessons early.  Too bad I slept through most of it.  Our last day touring in France we stopped in the cute town of Honfleur and went on a scenic hike in Etretat.

This was a trip of a lot of "firsts" for me.  It was my first airplane ride, train ride, subway ride. My first time to ride in a car with one of my parents driving, my first trip out of the Middle East. It was my first time to see rain, lay on the grass, feel cold wind or any kind of cold weather.  France brought many new experiences for me!






































What you looking at?
















No comments:

Post a Comment