Sunday, September 16, 2012

Big Week

Since getting back from FranceI realizedI only had 12 days in Saudi before leaving for the USA. While this is great news, I also realized I had to make the most of my time with my Saudi friends.  I was finally able to spend some time with my favorite girl, Brooklyn.  My mommy likes to tease me and call her my girlfriend.  Her mommy even made us shirts to wear together!

Brooklyn making a move 




 I also had my first pool experience with Mom and Dad. I wasn't really sure what to think of the water so I was uncharacteristically quiet.  However, once they let me lay beside the pool I was back to my normal smiling, talkative self.









Laying by the pool
After fun at the pool I went to Gavin's 4th birthday party that was superhero themed. Aunt Lulu (Lindsey) even got me my own superhero cape with a J on it.  Dad had me flying around the room like superman!


Jake and Miles
Dad and the birthday boy
Perry Family
Partied Out
On Friday, I helped Mom set up for my friend Luke's baby shower.  He hasn't been born yet but I already know we will be best buds.  Once set-up was done, I went to hang out with Mr. Brent and Mr. Jamie so Mom could enjoy the shower without worrying about me.

Friday night I watched my first OSU football game. The Cowboys won so Daddy says I'm a good luck charm.  Go Cowboys!


What a busy week!





No comments:

Post a Comment