Saturday, October 6, 2012
Laughing
I've been back in the USA for a while now. So long that Dad has already returned to Saudi. Lots of things have happened and I've met lots of new awesome people but I've been so busy I haven't had time to write about it. I still don't have time today but I'm hoping to catch up soon. However, I wanted to record that on October 2 I rolled over from my back to my stomach. I've been doing this on occasion ever since. For some reason once I make it to my stomach I'm not so happy that I made that decision. Mom's still working on getting a video of that but I'll try to get her to do it soon. However, she did get some great video of my laughing so check it out!
Labels:
laughing,
rolling over,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment