Jacob’s
Stats:
Age: 11 months
Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz
Length: 29”
Eye Color: deep blue
Hair color: blonde
Eating Schedule: 5 oz
3 times/day, 6-8 oz morning and night. Solids at lunch and dinner
Sleeping: Jacob naps
two times a day. His first nap is
in the morning and his long nap is from around 3:30pm-5:30pm.
Clothing: Jake is in
all 12 month
Teeth: Jake has 4 on
bottom 1 on top and 1 on the way
New Activities: Jacob
still loves the beach, the dishwasher, and playing with his toys. He is getting very good at walking
behind his walking toys and squeals when he needs someone to help turn him
around. He also loves walking with people holding his hands. Jake is able to
guide us like he has ahold of reigns. This month, Grandma and Grandpa came to
visit before whisking me off to Ireland and Scotland. I spent much of this month not at home. Grandma and Grandpa were able to teach Jake
how to say “uh oh” and work on “A-E-I-O-U” which has now appropriately been
changed to “A-E-I-O-S-U- Cowboys”.
Jacob can say the first part and then just laughs when we finish. He
loves his solid foods and eats quite a bit. He also learned how to clap! This kid loves to eat. With how much food Jacob eats, I’m surprised he stays so
slender. Month 10 was such a fun month, now it's time for 11!


























No comments:
Post a Comment