Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Party like It's My Birthday

As you all know, I had my real birthday party about a month ago so I was a little confused when Mom kept singing "Happy Birthday" to me all day on June 16.  I spent the whole day playing and laughing with Mom.  Then I took a nap and when I woke up Dad was home to celebrate too!  We had a yummy dinner together and then spent some time playing.  I was showing off my new walking skills.







 Once I had played up an appetite, Mom and Dad decided it was time for cake. Last time I had cake I didn't really know what to do with it.  This time, I knew exactly what to do!  I ate almost my entire piece of cake. Thanks Mom for pretending to be a baker.









It was a wonderful night and I felt so loved and special!

No comments:

Post a Comment