Even though I was only 11 months old, Mom decided I was mature enough to have my first birthday party a little early. This was decided so that my grandparents and my friends Gavin, Miles, and Brooklyn could be at my party. Mom decided I should have a transportation themed party since I have been on most forms of transportation! Didn't she do a great job decorating?
My Lulu makes fabulous cakes so I was so happy when she agreed to keep some stuff in Saudi long enough to make my first birthday cake. It was perfect.
At last it was time to party.
Mom and Dad gave me this chair for my birthday. It has my name in English on top and my name in Arabic on the bottom. This way I'll always remember celebrating my first birthday in Saudi Arabia.
Mom invited all of my closest friends to celebrate with me. My party guests were Gavin, Miles, Brooklyn, Savannah, Tucker, Aden, and Avery. A few of my close friends were out of the country and I missed them!
After some playing and partying, it was time to add cake to the mix. Mom was able to get Nana and Papa on Facetime in order to help sing Happy Birthday and watch me eat cake. Technology sure is great.
I wasn't really sure what I thought about cake. Miles was there to give me a little help and eventually I decided to see if Mom and Dad wanted to help.
Dad decided to show me another option of how to eat my cake.
Of course, when cake was finished it was time for presents. Everyone was so kind and generous! I even had presents to open from family in the USA that arrived in time for the party.
There were adults at the party too!
It was a wonderful first birthday party! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with me!
My Lulu makes fabulous cakes so I was so happy when she agreed to keep some stuff in Saudi long enough to make my first birthday cake. It was perfect.
At last it was time to party.
Mom and Dad gave me this chair for my birthday. It has my name in English on top and my name in Arabic on the bottom. This way I'll always remember celebrating my first birthday in Saudi Arabia.
Mom invited all of my closest friends to celebrate with me. My party guests were Gavin, Miles, Brooklyn, Savannah, Tucker, Aden, and Avery. A few of my close friends were out of the country and I missed them!
After some playing and partying, it was time to add cake to the mix. Mom was able to get Nana and Papa on Facetime in order to help sing Happy Birthday and watch me eat cake. Technology sure is great.
I wasn't really sure what I thought about cake. Miles was there to give me a little help and eventually I decided to see if Mom and Dad wanted to help.
Dad decided to show me another option of how to eat my cake.
Of course, when cake was finished it was time for presents. Everyone was so kind and generous! I even had presents to open from family in the USA that arrived in time for the party.
There were adults at the party too!
It was a wonderful first birthday party! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with me!





















































No comments:
Post a Comment