On our trip I was able to see all kinds of new things but sometimes I missed out because I was asleep.
I did most of my sightseeing from the back-pack carrier or the stroller which was a pretty sweet deal. I was the warmest person on the trip and the most comfortable. However, occasionally Mom and Dad would get me out to take pictures or just give me time to play.
My trip started in Ireland where we went to Waterford, Rock of Cashel, Muckross House and the Dingle Peninsula.
![]() |
| Rock of Cashel |
![]() |
| Muckross House |
![]() |
| Dingle Peninsula |
I was also able to see the iconic Cliffs of Moher.
I spent a few days touring Dublin which included Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Prison, cathedrals, parks and I even got to ride in a really cool open top bus!
After Dublin, I headed north to Northern Ireland. On the way we stopped at these really strange mound things. Supposedly it was possibly a place for worshipping the sun god. I was also able to explore Trim Castle, and crawl all around the Titanic Museum where I rode my first roller-coaster.

One morning I woke everyone up early and got us on the road for a driving tour. Since the weather wasn't great I stopped first at the Bushmills Distillery. We also went to the Giant's Causeway which has some crazy rock formations and to the Carrick a Rede rope bridge. It was so windy they didn't let me cross the bridge...maybe next time.
It was finally time to leave Ireland and head over to Scotland. Our first day in Scotland was mostly spent in the car looking at beautiful scenery. The next day we drove to the Isle of Skye and I was able to pet some hairy coos, ride my first car ferry which allowed me time to play in the car, get close to some sheep, and go to another distillery.
The next day I did a driving tour of the Isle of Skye. It was so cold however, that I requested to spend most of my day in the car. I did occasionally get out to get a glimpse of the sights and get a cute picture.
My time at Isle of Skye was up andI headed through the Scottish Highlands to Inverness. Along the way I stopped at Urquhart Castle to look for Nessie in Loch Ness. I also briefly explored the old battlegrounds of Culloden.
For my last day of driving I headed south towards Edinburgh with a stop at St. Andrews. I will of course one day play golf with my Daddy so it's only appropriate for me to see the birth place of golf. I also saw a beautiful church, and the amazing ruins of St. Andrews Cathedral.
I spent my last few days of vacation in Edinburgh. The first day in Edinburgh I rode in a taxi, explored the castle, played with Grandpa in St. Giles Cathedral, and walked the Royal Mile.
My last full day in Scotland also happened to be my 11 month birthday! So I decided for my birthday I wanted to hike to the top of Arthur's Seat.
I also bring a team of professionals with me to wait on my every need.
Up next on my birthday plans was to play in Princes street park playground. It was a perfect ending to a great trip.
Happy Travels!








































































































No comments:
Post a Comment