Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Woah, that's a dog!

Jake is suddenly noticing EVERYTHING around him.  It's amazing how that seemed to happen over-night. Well, one of the things in his life he suddenly realized is really cool is Gizmo.  I'm not sure Gizmo is very excited about this and I know he won't be excited when Jake can chase him.  Last night Gizmo started barking at me because he was hungry and all of a sudden Jake decided this was the funniest thing he had ever heard. I didn't get his first time on camera but luckily I was facetiming with Nana and we were able to enjoy the moment together.  Once Micah got home from the gym we got out the camera and decided to see if he would laugh some more. Enjoy the video! If the video won't work in the blog use the link!










No comments:

Post a Comment