Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Day in My Life

I just thought it was time to update you all with what my typical day is like. I usually wake up around 8:00 am. I know, my Mom is pretty lucky huh?!  I get to see my wonderful Mom who gets me out of bed, changes my diaper, and feeds me breakfast. Then we usually spend some time playing on the play mat. I love rolling around, pulling on the toys, and looking at myself in the mirror.

After a little play-time we usually take Gizmo on a walk.  Mom says Giz needs to lose some weight so we are helping him exercise.  Since it's sunny and Mom doesn't want me getting sunburned, I get this super fancy cover on my stroller. I typically take a nap during our walks.
 Sometimes while Mom works on lunch or cleaning the kitchen I hang out in my jumper.
We also like to go outside on pretty days and just enjoy being out of the house. Gizmo even enjoys hanging out with us.

Occasionally, I have to give Mom time to get dressed so I hang out on her bed and watch some baby tv. I really enjoy watching it and get super excited when a baby comes on the screen.

At night, I get to hang out with both Mom and Dad.  Mom likes to steal all my kisses and Dad makes me fly! He also gives me his words of wisdom.






Around 9 pm we start getting ready for bed.  I get my last bottle, pj's on and usually Dad reads me a book or two.  Then I get rocked and put down for the night.  I'm so worn out from my day of play that I don't even put up a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment