I was one popular boy when I was home and had lots of people ready and excited to meet me. I already wrote about meeting family and decided friends should have their own separate post. Most of the friends I met are really Mom and Dad's friends but a few of them are the parents of my friends.
First I met Holly and Emily. We didn't get pictures from the actual meeting but I have one from later.
Then when we were back in Houston but still with Dad we drove down to where Mom and Dad used to live in Clear Lake, Texas and had dinner with their friends Susie and Darrell and Brad and Meredith. Although Brad and Meredith have 2 little girls that of course will one day be my friend, they decided to come alone so that they could pay more attention to me! I thought they were all pretty awesome.
Mom's friends from college had planned a weekend together where I was able to meet all of her best friends from college and even was able to meet my future best friend Liam. It was a weekend full of girl chat so Liam and I had to stick together. On this trip I met Christina, Kendra, Anna, and Holly! I actually had briefly met Christina and Kendra at football game before but this was the first time to spend time with them.
![]() |
| Christina |
![]() |
| Anna and Holly |










No comments:
Post a Comment