On June 16 at 12:10pm I was born in SAAD Specialist Hospital in Khobar, Saudi Arabia. My Mom's doctor (and I guess sorta mine) was Dr. Ashour from Saudi Arabia. He was kinda crazy but one of the best you can get in Khobar. I can already tell that I have the best Daddy in the entire world. Also, both my Nana and my Grandma flew all the way from the USA to be here for my birth! I'm one lucky boy.
We were only in the hospital for 26 hours before they allowed us to go home but in that time I had lots of visitors. You can read all about that here on Mom's post. It was fun to have so many people wanting to meet me on my first day of life. As you know, Mom and Dad LOVE Oklahoma State so my first day outfit was the perfect shade of orange.
Although the hospital was nice, I was excited to head home and meet my furry brother and see my home.






No comments:
Post a Comment