My first week of life was very eventful. I scared Mom and Dad with my jaundice troubles. When we left the hospital they said my jaundice levels were a little high and should be checked every day. Well, my levels continued to climb so I ended up back in the hospital. The only place in the hospital that had the jaundice light was a semi-private room so they would only allow my Mommy to spend the night. I think it was harder on Mom than on me. I just slept in the tanning bed getting even more handsome.
On a happier note, I was able to meet one of my future best friends, Gavin Perry. He's a little older than me so I'm sure he will teach me all sorts of things. I also met his Dad, Uncle Brooks and his Mom, Aunt Lulu. Aunt Lulu was able to meet me in the hospital minutes after I was born. I met my future best friend Miles and girlfriend Brooklyn later because they had been sick the week I was born.
During that first week I also went to my first birthday party. My friend Savannah turned 1! I also spent lots of time being held and loved.
Probably the best part of week 1 was the arrival of my Papa. I'm so happy he made the trip to Saudi Arabia to meet me!










No comments:
Post a Comment