- weighed in at 8lbs 13 oz. so I've gained 2 pounds in 1 month!
- 22" long - I've gained 1.5" since birth. Doc says this is too much and that someone messed up :)
- I eat about 4 oz. It's hard to really tell since most of the time I'm nursing off of Mom but when I do take a bottle it's 4 oz.
- During the day I still eat, maybe have some wake time, then sleep. I eat about every 3 hours.
- I typically go to bed around 11:30pm and then sleep until around 3 or 3:30. Then I take a bottle and sleep until about 7:30.
- This first month Grandma or Nana have been giving me my middle of the night bottle allowing Mommy to get some solid sleep time.
- At first, I really hated diaper changes but now I'm getting used to them
- I've had lots of baths and just like diaper changes, at first I hated them. Now they aren't so bad.
- I'm getting better at holding my head up and looking around
- On my one month birthday I rolled over from my tummy to my back! I'm so talented.
- I've been on walks, went to the pool, had a 4th of July party, and visited Khobar
- We are still waiting on my passport but are hoping it arrives soon
This whole month I have been one spoiled lucky boy having tons of people around to hold me and cuddle me. Although I'm sad everyone is going back home, next month I get Mom and Dad all to myself.












No comments:
Post a Comment