Thursday, January 17, 2013

My First Christmas! pt. 1

2012 marked my very first Christmas.  Mom and Dad kept telling me all about Christmas and the birth of Jesus but I'm sure one day I will understand even better.  Mom also kept telling me that I should be good since Santa was watching me.  Since I am always good, I'm not really sure why she was so worried. Lucky for me, I was able to spend my first Christmas in the USA with all of my family.

My first official Christmas Eve and day was spent in Wagoner, Oklahoma at my Grandma and Grandpa's house.  My Uncle Andy and Aunt Jackie came too bringing my cousins Kate and Evan.  We had a blast opening presents and hanging out.  Evan and I had matching pj's for Christmas Eve.  Aren't we just so cute.
Now I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do with presents but I did have fun pulling off the paper.

I woke up Christmas morning deciding that my tongue was really cool!  I had it sticking out almost all day.  It was pretty funny.  
 For Christmas, Dad got me my first real set of Lego's.  One day we will be able to play with them together!
I loved spending the week with my Sperling family. What a great first Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment