Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Boy Bath

My baths have been pretty varied since I was born.  At Nana's house I use the big tub with a soft pad, at Grandma's house I get to use the kitchen sink, at home I usually take a bath in my baby bath tub up on the sink counter so it is easy for Mom to reach me, and in France I took baths in the tub on a towel.  Now I realize I just said I use a big boy bath at Nana's so this isn't really my first big boy bath but it is my first at home.  When we got back from Christmas Mom tried to put me in my baby bath again and quickly realized it wasn't going to work anymore.... I LOVE to splash and water was going everywhere!  So, I've been upgraded to the big boy bath. 



No comments:

Post a Comment