Saturday, August 11, 2012

8 Weeks!

Today I am 8 weeks old! Mommy read me the book that tells me what all I should be doing at 8 weeks and I think I passed.  I like to smile and make lots of sounds especially when Mom is talking to me. When I do tummy time I can hold my head up and do some push-ups.  It's not my favorite thing but who really likes working out anyway? I'm starting to discover my hands but having really figured that one out yet. Maybe by the end of the week.  My newborn clothes are starting to get a little tight and a couple outfits don't fit anymore. My PJ's seem to be the smallest thing on me and since Mom loves my guitar pj's I had to take lots of pictures in them before I can't wear them anymore. 

I really enjoy hanging out in my nap nanny during the day so Mom figured out a new way to get me to be entertained while she cooks dinner.  I hang out in my nap nanny under my jungle gym.  The stuff is a little close to me but I still like it. 

I'm spitting up more often (bummer) but Mom thinks I do it just so I can have wardrobe changes. I do get to wear lots of outfits this way :)  I also like hanging out on my changing table, maybe because Mom or Dad are close to me and interacting with me.  I like to kick my feet into my diaper when Dad is changing me to get him all fired up. I think it's funny. 




I guess that is all for 8 weeks. It's nap time so I gotta go!


No comments:

Post a Comment